Friday, April 13, 2007

New Pictures of the Kids

I took the kids (with some assistance from Sue-Suz) to have their pictures taken today. We got some really good ones of each of them individually, but together just wasn't happening today. That's okay. I really only meant to have Maggie's done, but since Carter was going to be with me anyway, I figured I might as well get a few in his Easter outfit. I wanted some good ones of Maggie in her baptism gown, and I think they turned out great. So, without further ado, here are the pictures.

2 comments:

SueSuz said...

I think the pictures are GREAT!!! Thanks for letting me go with you. Not sure how much help I was, but I enjoyed spending time with you, Carter, and Maggie!

Jill said...

Oh what great pictures! Maggie looks like a little doll. I just want to pinch her little cheeks!