Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

Yesterday, Seth and I were sitting in the living room watching t.v., and Maggie was laying in the floor playing. Next thing we knew, she sounded muffled, and we looked down to find her flipped over on her tummy! I can't believe she's getting mobile already! Wasn't she just born? She's such a smiley little thing now - she loves it when you tickle her feet. We were looking back at the pictures from our trip to Gatlinburg when Carter was 4 months old today. It is amazing how much the two kids look alike! Then we pulled up some video of my niece Rebecca from when she was about 18 months old. We couldn't believe how similar she and Carter were at that age! They looked alike and their mannerisms were so similar - they are still a lot alike, I think.

Carter is still recovering from vacation. He was so tired when we got home from church today. He actually requested to go to bed to take a nap, but he wanted me to lay down with him. I climbed into his bed with him and fell asleep. Apparently, he did not. I woke up with Carter and Seth staring at me, and toys piled all over me. Carter must have piled toys on me for a while and then he went to hang with Daddy. Seth said he asked Carter where Mommy was, and he said, "I don't know." So they came back and found me asleep in his bed. The kid didn't know what he was missing. That was a good nap. That's about it for tonight. I have to go put the dishwasher going, or no one in this house will have anything clean to drink out of tomorrow!

No comments: