Friday, March 23, 2007

Finally Out of the House!

Ahhh! It felt so good to get out of the house with the kids today! Carter had his first diaper-free outing today and it went great. We went to the park to eat lunch and play and then to K-Mart. I was going to let Carter pick one new package of underwear, but he insisted that he needed Bob the Builder AND Cars underwear (not that he watches either of those, but he was adamant about it). So of course I caved in and let him have both. Anything for a little boy is three days accident-free!

I think my biggest battle scar from this week is that I can't stop singing the Potty Song now. If you've never watched Once Upon a Potty - don't!!! You'll never get that catchy little tune out of your head! "Now I'm going to my potty, potty. Yes I'm going to my potty, potty. Oh I'm going to my potty, potty now." That was for you, Birdie, in case you've been able to get it out of your head. Misery loves company. Carter could listen to it all day. I guess that's a good thing since I can't stop singing it. On that note, I'll stop for now. TTFN!

No comments: