Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Here we go....

Well, I'm going to attempt something new and start a blog for the family. I think it will be a nice way to keep everyone updated and to encourage me to keep a record of what's going on with the kids. Bear with me, I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet!

So here we go....

Carter is 2 years old now. He weighed 32 pounds at his 2 year appointment - exactly the same as he weighed at 18 months! He looks so tall and lean compared to his rolly-polly baby pictures! He's learning so much every day! He knows his shapes and colors now, and he can count to ten. He's also learning his letters. They're like little sponges at this age!

Maggie is almost 11 weeks old. She weighed 13 pounds, 4 ounces at her 2 month appointment, so she's not going to be our petite baby either! She's smiling and cooing, and her favorite person to smile at is Carter. Yesterday she rolled over onto her tummy while we were outside. She was on a bit of an incline, so it doesn't officially count, but I was excited anyway.

As for the rest of us, Seth is busy working, but has gotten to meet us at the park for lunch this week. He got home in time for us to all go for a walk together last night. He put Carter in the wagon and I put Mags in the Baby Bjorn.

I'm staying busy with the kids, and I'm sewing like crazy trying to get their summer wardrobes done. Sewing for a girl is so much fun! I'll stop for now. Hope I'm not boring you all to death!

1 comment:

Carma said...

I am so thrilled that you have begun this new endeavour; I think this is a marvelous idea!! I can hardly wait to receive the next up-date!! (Can you tell I'm excited about "A Day in the Life"!!)